SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
Outline of "Social Media Management Service"
This is a monthly service to manage your “Social Media Accounts”. We create and post content across three main social media platforms.
- Manage multiple social media accounts on a monthly basis for customers
- Create content (blogs, text posts, video posts, graphic posts)
- Post content
- Increase engagement
- Report results monthly
- Across Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin (for now)
Who needs "Social Media Management"
You need this service:
- If you have not posted in 3 months
- If you have difficulty coming up with content
- If your Local businesses competitors are doing well on social media
- If your final customers are businesses and you don’t have the skillset
- If you think your business is “too boring for social media”
- If you have someone on the payroll doing your social media
What our Social Media Management can do for you
- Increase your brand awareness.
- Provide a steady stream of content with professionally written posts each week.
- Generate higher converting leads for the client; posts to social media profiles can generate buzz among the client’s best customers, which results in more people seeing their message.
- Help build relationships between the local business and their customers.
- Social posts can deliver relevant messaging.
Social Media Management Service Detail
- 1 blog article of up to 500 words
- Unique content verified by CopyScape
- Royalty-free images for blog posts
- 15 social media posts
- 11 text posts per month
- 2 graphic posts per month
- 2 video post per month
- Identify your industry hashtags that will be used on posts
- Scheduling and posting is done for you
- Up to 2 social media platforms
- Monthly reporting
See Downloadable Brochure of our
Social Media Management Service
"Social Media Management" Notes
The 15 posts are across up to 2 platforms (eg Facebook and Twitter, or Facebook and Linkedin)
If you choose 1 platform, all the 15 posts will go to the 1 platform.
If you choose 2 platforms, the 15 posts will be spread across the 2 platforms.
The general business content is written exclusively for the client and based on our research of what gets most engagement within that sector.
Business-specific posts such as today’s menu, special offers, new employee type posts will still need to be done by the client.
We do not offer a service to answer comments or questions to the client business. Clients must manage this themselves.
- This service is intended for background content and engagement.
- Social media posts will be derived from content from the blog article
- Service will not include daily business updates, sales promotions, etc.
How we do this:
- Blogs become the drivers for all the content
- From time to time, we will boost some posts or run small budget campaigns. This is NOT part of the service. It’s a bonus and a way for us to show traction when necessary.
- Boosting and campaigns will be at our discretion.